Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anniversary


April 12th  2011  
Blog #34  Confessions and dreams of a middle age woman  



Dear Tania


Today is the day I celebrate what I have learned and loved in the past 25 years…

 Some of What I have learned…

That though love starts strong it too is like a road that has curves, rises and falls,

Therefore love must be a verb… it must be a choice daily!

That love bears fruit… mostly wonderful fruit, but sometimes it also bears fruit that has worms,

Therefore love must be pruned and cared for so that worthy fruit is grown

That love is long, days turn into years,

Therefore grace has time to soften us, God has time to change us, hope has time to encourage us

 Rick is the gift that God has given to me …

To love, to appreciate, to consider, to value, to enjoy

I confess that I have not always seen him as a gift…

~But I pray that today a gift from God to me shall be to devote myself more, to appreciate more, to love more, to care more, to be more loyal!


Thank you God

1 comment:

  1. i hope your anniversary was wonderful i am proud of you two for sticking it out...

    ReplyDelete