Tuesday, March 6, 2012

watching the sky today...


and noticing tiny puffs of clouds
and a whole lot of sunshine.

i'm watching the trees today
and noticing buds and birds chirping happily.

i'm watching the garden today
and counting the days until my hyacinth bravely opens and scents my world.

i'm watching my attitude today
and keeping my thoughts happy and healthy and full of love

i'm watching the waves today.
in a little while,
i am going to take a quick stop at the ocean.

i am watching my tendencies today.
my delight in emptying spaces to make room for
well, nothing really.
i just like empty spaces.

i am watching my tongue today
and speaking life and love and affirmation and strength into my children.

so much watching on this day that is not yet half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment