Sunday, January 1, 2012

my favorite day of the year!


this is it!
today is my favorite day of the year
because
the possiblities are all shiny and bright.

oh i know,
really we just flipped the page on a calendar
but
it's a nice, blank, clean calendar
and it can be filled with as little or as much as you like
how cool is that?

this morning,
while bemoaning my stomach bug
i was at the same time
gushing at owen about all the ideas, the plans, the projects
the possiblities of
2012
and he smiled patiently at me
as i wrote madly on my poster board of ideas.
"you are awesome" he sweetly said
as i launched into idea number 52 or so
and it was then
that i reilized
today truly is my favorite day of the year!


2 comments:

  1. you ARE awesome!
    looking forward to reading about your 52+ ideas throughout this year!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns of the day! And that's one idea for each week, isn't it? SO organized, Tania, even in your bubbling zeal... My take-away from this post is admiration for how well you get along with calendars. Me, I'm trying - but I still feel like I'd be happier without them.

    Nice blog, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete