Wednesday, February 22, 2012

collecting moments...

i attempt to collect the moments of my day
through instagram. the quick photos remind me of all that is good about my days
and this wonderful place we live and the amazing people i share my life with.
i thought i would share a few today.


i notice secret messages on coffee shop blackboards.


i am cheered up everytime i see the flowers a friend blessed me with.


i bake almost daily in an attempt to keep teenage bellies full.


i read  wonderful story, after wonderful story.


i spend time in my art journal,
which is my happy place during the rainy months.


i drink my creamy kefir
and
i wonder alot....


 life is full. and good. and challenging. and ever changing.
i don't want to miss a moment of it!









No comments:

Post a Comment